Tutor information is taken from the Module Catalogue
Reading and References
1. A textbook, Interpersonal Skills at Work, Hayes, J. 2002, Routledge,
2. It will be expected that two online questionnaires be completed.
1. Belbin Team Roles See Appendix 1 for full details and how to access the site.
2. Honey and Mumford Learning Styles See Appendix 2 for details how to access the site
3. An interesting and wide-ranging treatment is Developing Management Skills 6th Edition Whetton D.A. and Cameron K.S. (2005) Pearson Prentice Hall,
4. On Culture in its various forms see:
Making Sense of Managing Culture Cray, D. and Mallory G.R., 1998 Thompson Business Press,
Cultures and Organisations Hofstede G., 1994 HarperCollinsBusiness,
Communicating Across Cultures at Work Guidham, 2005, Palgrave Macmillan,
Managing Across Cultures
Training International Managers Melkman A. and Trottman J., 2005,
5. On Business Ethics see:
Business Ethics Ferrell O.C., Fraedrich J. Ferrel L. 7th Edition 2008, Houghton Mifflin Company,
The Pig that Wants to be Eaten, Baggini J., 2005, Granta Books,
Further references are supplied in the lectures and are detailed on powerpoint handouts.
This list was last updated on 03/04/2012