Mr Ben Bradley
Tutor information is taken from the Module Catalogue
1. Hilary Collins, 2010. Creative research : the theory and practice of research for the creative industriesISBN: 9782940411085 (pbk.) : £27.50; 2940411085 (pbk.) : £27.50 (Required Reading Range). 0 Edition. AVA Publishing.
2. Nicholas Mirzoeff, 2012. The Visual Culture Reader. 3 Edition. Routledge.
3. Gemma Barton, 2016. Don't get a job make a job : how to make it as a creative graduateISBN: 9781780677460 (pbk.) : £12.95. Edition. Laurence King Publishing.
4. Adrian Shaughnessy, 2010. How to be a graphic designer, without losing your soulISBN: 1856694100. 2nd Revised edition Edition. Laurence King Publishing.
5. Thomas Vogel, 2014. Breakthrough thinking : a guide to creative thinking and idea generationISBN: 9781440333262 (pbk.) : £27.99. Edition. HOW Books.
6. Beryl McAlhone, 2016. A Smile in the Mind - Revised and Expanded Edition: Witty Thinking in Graphic Design. Rev Upd Edition. Phaidon Press.
7. Stefan Sagmeister, 2013. Things I have learned in my life so farISBN: 9781419709647; 141970964X, Updated Edition. Box Bklt U Edition. Harry N. Abrams.
Writing and Presenting
8. Michael. Clarke, 2007. Verbalising the visual : translating art and design into wordsISBN: 9782940373017 (pbk.); 2940373019 (pbk.). AVA Publishing. 2007. AVA Publishing.
9. Carmine Gallo, 2014. Talk like TED : the 9 public speaking secrets of the world's top mindsISBN: 9781447286325 £8.99 (pbk.). Unabridged Edition. Macmillan.
This list was last updated on 17/01/2017