Paul Franklin; Sean Dillon
Tutor information is taken from the Module Catalogue
Harty's endodontics in clinical practice / edited by T.R. Pitt Ford. 6th ed. Edinburgh : Wright, 2010
Cohen, S. and Hargreaves , K.M. (2015) Pathways of the pulp. 11th edition. London: Mosby
Endodontics by Gulabivala and Ng, 4th Edition published by Mosby in 2014
Complete Denture Prosthetics
Prosthetic treatment of the edentulous patient 5th ed. / R.M. Basker, J.C. Davenport, J.M. Thomason. Oxford : Wiley-Blackwell, 2011.
Management of toothwear
Applied occlusion / by Robert Wassell ... [et al.] ; editor-in-chief, Nairn H.F. Wilson ; editor Prosthodontics, P. Finbarr Allen. Published London : Quintessence, c2008.
Introducing dental implants J A Hobkirk, R M Watson & L J J Searson. (2003) Publisher Churchill Livingstone
1. Pain and anxiety control for the conscious dental patient . Meechan JG, Robb N and Seymour RA 1998, John Wright
2. Oral and maxillofacial surgery : an objective-based textbook . 2007 (2nd edition) Edited by Pedlar J and Frame JW, published by Elsevier Science (Harcourt Brace).
3. Maxillofacial surgery . 2006. (2nd edition) Ward Booth P, Schendel SA and Hausamen J-E. Churchill Livingstone.
4. The impacted lower wisdom tooth . MacGregor A J. 1985 Oxford University Press.
5. Tissue-integrated prostheses : osseointegration in clinical dentistry . 1985 Branemark P-I, Zarb G A and Albrektsson T. Quintessence.
6. Textbook of general and oral surgery ISBN: 0443070830. David Wray
7. Minor oral surgery in dental practice. John Meechan
8. Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. James Hupp et al
This list was last updated on 28/08/2013