Dr Carolyn Auma
Tutor information is taken from the Module Catalogue
1. Nutrition: A Health Promotion Approach  by Webb, G.P.
2. Understanding Normal and Clinical Nutrition.  by Rolfes, S.R., Pinna, K. and Whitney, E.N.
3. Encyclopedia of Human Nutrition  by Sadler, M., Strain, J.J. and Caballero, B.
4. Encyclopedia of Human Nutrition.  by Cabellero, B., Lindsay, A. and Andrew, P.
4. Principles of Human Nutrition  by Eastwood, M.A.
5. Human Nutrition and Dietetics  by Garrow, J.S. and James, W.P.T.
6. Human Nutrition  by Catherine, G. and Powers, H.J.
7. Introduction to Nutrition and Metabolism  by Bender, D.A.
For additional reading you can consult:
1. Any good text book on (Food and Nutritional) Biochemistry and Nutrition.
2. Topical updates, recommendations and reports by corporate authors and third sector organisations, for example the Food Standards Agency (FSA), the World Health Organisation (WHO), World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF), the Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition (SACN), NHS Digital, British Heart Foundation (BHF), British Dietetics Association (BDA), Nutrition Foundation, Association for Nutrition, etc.
3. Nutrition journals (for example, but not limited to: British Journal of Nutrition, American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Nutrition Journal, Public Health Nutrition, The Lancet Diabetes and Endocrinology, Diabetes Care, etc.)
This list was last updated on 13/12/2021