Paul Hyde/Sean Dillon
Tutor information is taken from the Module Catalogue
Extra-Coronal Restorations: Concepts and Clinical Application. (2019). Springer International Publishing. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-79093-0
Harty's endodontics in clinical practice / edited by T.R. Pitt Ford. 6th ed. Edinburgh : Wright, 2010
Complete Denture Prosthetics
Prosthetic treatment of the edentulous patient 5th ed. / R.M. Basker, J.C. Davenport, J.M. Thomason. Oxford : Wiley-Blackwell, 2011.
Basker, R., Davenport, J., & Tomlin, H. (2002). Prosthetic treatment of the edentulous patient. (Fourth edition / R.M. Basker & J.C. Davenport.). Blackwell Munksgaard.
Management of toothwear
Applied occlusion / by Robert Wassell... [et al.] ; editor-in-chief, Nairn H.F. Wilson ; editor Prosthodontics, P. Finbarr Allen. Published London : Quintessence, c2008.
Mehta, S., Banerji, S., Millar, B. et al. Current concepts on the management of tooth wear: part 1. Assessment, treatment planning and strategies for the prevention and the passive management of tooth wear. Br Dent J 212, 17–27 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1038/sj.bdj.2011.1099
Mehta, S., Banerji, S., Millar, B. et al. Current concepts on the management of tooth wear: part 2. Active restorative care 1: the management of localised tooth wear. Br Dent J 212, 73–82 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1038/sj.bdj.2012.48
Mehta, S., Banerji, S., Millar, B. et al. Current concepts on the management of tooth wear: part 3. Active restorative care 2: the management of generalised tooth wear. Br Dent J 212, 121–127 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1038/sj.bdj.2012.97
Mehta, S., Banerji, S., Millar, B. et al. Current concepts on the management of tooth wear: part 4. An overview of the restorative techniques and dental materials commonly applied for the management of tooth wear. Br Dent J 212, 169–177 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1038/sj.bdj.2012.137
Introducing dental implants J A Hobkirk, R M Watson & L J J Searson. (2003) Publisher Churchill Livingstone
1. Pain and anxiety control for the conscious dental patient. Meechan JG, Robb N and Seymour RA 1998, John Wright
2. Oral and maxillofacial surgery : an objective-based textbook. 2007 (2nd edition) Edited by Pedlar J and Frame JW, published by Elsevier Science (Harcourt Brace).
3. Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery James Hupp et al
4. The impacted lower wisdom tooth. MacGregor A J. 1985 Oxford University Press.
5. Master Dentistry Volume 1 – Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Pathology and Oral Medicine
1. Clerehugh, V., Tugnait, A., & Genco, R. J. (2009). Periodontology at a glance . Wiley-Blackwell. (Online copy available on virtual library)
2. Lindhe, J., Lang, N. P., & Karring, T. (2008). Clinical periodontology and implant dentistry (Fifth edition.). Blackwell Munksgaard. (only hard copy) (there is sixth edition but is not available in the library)
3. Eley, B. M. (Barry M. ., Soory, M., & Manson, J. D. (2010). Periodontics (Sixth edition.). Saunders Elsevier. (Only hard copy available)
This list was last updated on 08/09/2021