Dr Paul Thornton
Tutor information is taken from the Module Catalogue
1. Polymers, David J. Walton and J. Phillip Lorimer, Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2000.
2. Introduction to polymer chemistry, Charles E. Carraher, Boca Raton : CRC/Taylor & Francis, 2007.
3. Polymer chemistry, Paul C. Hiemenz and Timothy P. Lodge, London : CRC/Taylor & Francis, 2007.
4. The Chemistry of Polymers, John W. Nicholson, Cambridge : RSC Publishing, 2012.
5. Polymer chemistry [electronic resource] : properties and applications, Andrew J. Peacock and Allison Calhoun, 2012. eBook available from the library website
6. Smart Polymers and their Applications [electronic resource], María R. Aguilar, 2014. eBook available from the library website
7. Introduction to soft matter : polymers, colloids, amphiphiles and liquid crystals, Ian W. Hamley, Chichester : Wiley, 2000. 2000.
Note: The 2007 eBook Introduction to soft matter: synthetic and biological self-assembling materials is also available from the library website
This list was last updated on 21/06/2016