Dr Alex Rap
Tutor information is taken from the Module Catalogue
1. Adams R. A. and Essex C., Calculus: A Complete course (multiple editions).
This text covers relevant topics including scalar and vector fields (chapter 15), gradient/divergence/curl (chapter 16), multiple integrals (chapter 14), line and surface integrals (chapter 15), Divergence and Stokes' theorems (chapter 16).
2. A. Jeffrey, Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists (multiple editions). OCR REQUESTED BY LIBRARY (SRJ 13/09/2017)
This text covers topics in linear algebra: matrices, inverses, determinants and eigenvalues (chapter 10) and vector fields: specifically line integrals (chapter 11).
3. Marsden J. and Tromba A., Vector Calculus (multiple editions).
This text covers several topics in vector calculus, including multiple integrals, path/surface integrals, divergence/gradient/curl.
4. Matthews P. C., Vector calculus OCR REQUESTED BY LIBRARY (SRJ 13/09/2017)
This text covers relevant topics in vector calculus including divergence/gradient/curl (chapter 3), integral theorems (chapter 5) and curvilinear coordinates (chapter 6).
5. Strang G., Introduction to Linear Algebra, OCR REQUESTED BY LIBRARY (SRJ 13/09/2017)
This text covers matrices, determinants and inverses (chapter 5) and eigenvalue analysis (chapter 6).
This list was last updated on 24/08/2021