Marta Bruno Soares
Tutor information is taken from the Module Catalogue
- Project Management Institute, Inc. (2013). Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) (5th Edition). Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI). Available online:
- Friedman, A. L., & Miles, S. (2006). Stakeholders: Theory and practice. Oxford University Press on Demand. Available online: https://www.dawsonera.com/readonline/9780191533556
- Freeman, R E. (1984) Strategic Management: A Stakeholder Approach. Boston: Pitman Publishing.
- Roeder, T. (2013). Managing project stakeholders: building a foundation to achieve project goals. John Wiley & Sons.
- Mitchell, R. K., Agle, B. R., & Wood, D. J. (1997). Toward a theory of stakeholder identification and salience: Defining the principle of who and what really counts. Academy of management review, 22(4), 853-886.
- Maley, C. (2015) Project Management Concepts, Methods, and Techniques. (1st edition) Auerbach Publications: New York. Available online: https://www.taylorfrancis.com/books/9780429087165
- Berkun, S. (2008) Making things happen: mastering project management. Sebastopol, CA: O’Reilly. Available online: https://www.dawsonera.com/readonline/9780596522247
- Snyder, C. (2013) A user’s manual to the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK guide) (5th edition) Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley. Available online: https://www.dawsonera.com/Shibboleth.sso/SAML2/POST
- Rosenau, M. D. (2005) Successful project management: a step by step approach with practical examples (4th edition) New York: Wiley. Available online: https://www.dawsonera.com/abstract/9781118276914
- Burke, R. (2013) Project Management planning and Control techniques (5th edition) Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley.
- Kidston, P. (2015) Planning, scheduling, monitoring and control: the practical project management of time, cost and risk. Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire: Association for Project Management. Available to download at: https://www.academia.edu/31942547/Planning_Scheduling_Monitoring_and_Control_The_Practical_Project_Management_of_Time_Cost_and_Risk.
- UK Round Table on Sustainable Development (1998) A stakeholder approach to sustainable business. London: UK Round Table on Sustainable Development.
- Association of Project Management (2008) Introduction to project planning. Available online (as a PDF).
http://www.ifc.org - Performance Standards
https://www.apm.org.uk/AboutUs - Association for Project Management
This list was last updated on 07/10/2021